You have booked group tour where Triproutez requires to book services like hotel, air, transportation etc. in advance because all group need to travel at the same time and stay together in one hotel. Our moto is to avoid all inconvenience to guest & enjoy their tour happily. And for blocking the reservations, we need to make the payment in advance. In such situation if tourist does not availed the services then we have to bare the cancellation charges. In order to cover our expected losses from the cancellation there’s a set scale of charges which must be paid by the guest if you or anyone traveling with you cancels the tour or cancel any services or arrangements that form part of your booking with us. The cancellation charges are a percentage of total tour cost which varies with the number of days prior to departure date.
Cancellation Charges are as follows:
|World Tours||Indian Tours|
|Number of days before departure from the date of receipt of your cancellation request||Amount of cancellation charges in % on total tour price must be paid by the Guest/s||Amount of cancellation charges in % on total tour price must be paid by the Guest/s|
|More than 90 days||Registration Amount or 20% of tour cost whichever is higher||Registration Amount or 20% of tour cost whichever is higher|
|90 – 61 days||30%||30%|
|60 – 46 days||50%||50%|
|45 – 31 days||75%||75%|
|30 – 16 days||90%||90%|
|15 – 01 days||100%||100%|
|On the day of departure||100%||100%|
|Cancellation on Additional Service/Deviation will be charge extra GST is applicable on cancellation charges|
A. General Terms applicable for all type of cancellations:
1. Applicable Refund as per cancellation policy will be paid within 10 working days from the date of cancellation in INR only.
2. No interest will be applicable on refund
3. Cancellation shall attract the cancellation charges on total tour price
4. For any additional services / deviation / upgradation or any similar changes (over & above Group tours of Triproutez) booked by the guest, the additional cancellation in addition to above the cancellation table will be applicable.
6. Triproutez do not have any responsibility towards additional expenses relating to any arrangement made by Guest themselves relating to tour.
7. Guest should communicate any correspondence towards cancellation on email cancellation@Triproutez.in.
B. Tour cancelled by guest due to personal reason:
1. If the guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason, he shall make a written application to the Triproutez and/or email from registered email-id of guest on cancellation@Triproutez.in and deliver it to the concerned sales booking person / Branch-In-charge at the sales outlet where guest/s booked.
2. The letter or email must contain details of tour code / form no, date of departure, Name and no. of guest’s and the original receipts issued by Triproutez.
3. Cancellation by email will be valid only if sent on abovementioned email address only. Any other form of request for cancellation shall not be considered as request for cancellation.
4. Booking after cancellation will be treated as fresh booking for all purpose.
5. Cancellation can be due to any personal reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, the reason of inability to participate due to any illness, death, court order, tour cancelled by sharing partner, requiring to pay single occupancy and the like.
6. Air Ticket Cancellation charges plus deposit forfeit charges as are applicable under the rules of the concerned Airline are to be paid by guest/s immediately.
C. Tours cancelled by Triproutez:
1. Triproutez may cancel/reschedule the tour without assigning any reason and in such an event the guest/s can claim only the amount paid by him after deducting the taxes & VISA fees if paid by Triproutez to Visa Processing centre or Consulate.
2. When Triproutez decides to cancel the tour, cancellation of tour shall be communicated at least 15 calendar days prior to the date of commencement of tour, unless force majuere situation, via any of the following modes (a) sms (b) telephone (c) email; provided by the guest/s in Tour Registration form.
D. Cancellation due to VISA rejection – Deemed Cancellation
1. Tour will be treated as Deemed cancelled, unless intimated by guest in writing within 24 hours for applying VISA second time, if VISA is not granted or delayed by Consulate for any reason whatsoever.
2. The cancellation charges shall be Applicable from the date of intimation of cancelled VISA from guest to Triproutez.
3. Guest may apply second time for VISA at his own risk and consequences . If VISA get rejected then new date of intimation will be considered as cancellation of tour date.
4. Sometimes the VISA processing takes longer time and in few cases VISA is not granted before tour departure or it is delayed. In such cases, Triproutez as a facilitator shall not be responsible for any consequences and / or liable for any refund, the guest shall have to bear all the cancellation and re-booking charges for the next tour.
5. If VISA of some guests of the booking form is cancelled and other guests of same form cancels the tour then cancellation charges as per above table is applicable for all bookings
6. Consulates depending on their rules & regulations sent VISA & passport directly to guest’s residence or to Triproutez. In both the cases, guest requires to check correctness on VISA ( Paper VISA, sticker VISA, E-VISA etc.) for personal & other details such as Name, validity, correct photographs, signature of the authorized person etc. Triproutez will not be responsible if immigration office do not allow the guest to leave or enter the country.
7. In many cases, consulate requires Air Ticket / Hotel Vouchers to process the VISA. On cancellation, actual Air Charges / VISA fees are payable in addition to above cancellation table.
E. Cancellation due to force Majeure Situations
1. Under force Majuere Situation, Triproutez reserves the right to Cancel, partly cancel and/or reschedule the tour considering safety of the Guests.
2. No refund fully/partly applicable on cancellation under any circumstances due to Force Majeure
3. Triproutez will request suppliers for assisting in postponement of tour & guest can join the next possible date of same tour product. Guests are required to pay additional Cost, if applicable.
4. Guest can also opt for other tour product where cancellation will be applicable
F. Rescheduling of tour due to Uncontrollable factors
1. Triproutez reserves the right to reschedule the tour and / or change the itinerary due to uncontrollable factors such as change in airline schedules, suspension or discontinuation of services by suppliers, major event at the visiting destinations affecting route of transport etc. No refund is applicable in uncontrollable situations and guest have to abide by the new schedule / Itinerary.
2. Guest is required to pay additional cost due to delay in flight or cancellation of flight or missed the flight, missing the connecting flight during travel as the case may be. Guests are free to book their own tickets & refund will be processed as per contract between Triproutez and Airline. Once Air tickets are released as per request of guest, Triproutez will not be responsible for new booking & guests will require to join group at their own cost & consequences.
3. Fine, penalties or any such payments arising due to not meeting with the requirements of any airport or government authorities including Passport or Visa documents, court orders are responsibilities of guests and to be paid by the guest.
G. Cancellation due to non payment of Tour price – Deemed cancellation
1. If full tour tariff is not paid as per terms & conditions, Triproutez reserves the right to cancel the booking / registration with consequent forfeiture of deposit / advance amount/entire part payment made to Triproutez and / or the deduction of cancellation charges without giving notification, at the discretion of Triproutez.
2. The bookings shall be processed by Triproutez only after the registration amount is paid in full.
3. Single guest opting for sharing the room with other guest to reduce cost from single occupancy to double occupancy will require to pay cost for single occupancy if for any reason, related guest cancels or alters the booking of the tour. No adjustment shall be made from the payment contributed by guest / partner who had cancelled/alter the tour. Shared rooms have no smoking policy. Triproutez reserves the right to allocate rooms for Speciality Tours such as My fair Lady, Student Specials, My Prince Charming where booking is on single guest basis and guest has to abide by it.
H. Right of Admission & termination
1. Guest with medical ailment: If any guest/s is suffering from any medical ailment and have concealed the same, Triproutez reserves the right to cancel the booking / registration of such guest/s on medical and / or other grounds without assigning reasons thereof. Triproutez also reserves the right to restrict / modify / amend the tour of such guest/s without assigning any reasons. If Triproutez so directs, the guest/s shall have to travel by a separate transport at an additional cost to be paid by guest/s immediately. No refund is applicable to guest.
2. Triproutez reserves the rights to cancel the booking / registration of any of the guest after acceptance of the payment but prior to commencement of the tour, without assigning any reason. In such event Triproutez shall only refund the payment received from the guest for the tour.
3. Triproutez reserves the rights to terminate the booking / registration, prior to departure / during tour, if the guest is not following the group decorum of the tour or misbehaves or without assigning any reason whatsoever. In such an event, no refund or compensation shall be paid to the guest and he shall have to bear and pay the expenses for his return travel.
I. No show – Deemed cancellation
1. If guest fails to join the tour on Day 1 of the tour, it will be termed as No show – deemed cancellation & 100% cancellation will be applicable
2. Triproutez issues multiple air tickets for the tour under single PNR. As per airline rules, on missing any of the flights in Single PNR become No Show and no refund is available.
3. In above case , all the services will stand cancel unless guest notifies his willingness to join the tour later at his own cost & consequences within 24 hours from the date & time of departure.
J. Discontinuation from ongoing tour
1. If Guest discontinues / terminates the tour for any personal reason, it is termed as deemed cancellation & no refund will be applicable
2. Triproutez assists guests for booking of services in case of discontinuation of tour due to medical reason , however guest or his relatives will require to pay cost of services in advance on tour to tour leader or at Triproutez offices.